Travel TipsTraveling

How to Do a Global Entry Name Change

There are several ways to update the name on your Global Entry card. You can either visit a Global Enrollment Center or contact the service center by phone. If you choose to do so in person, you must have your old U.S. passport with your maiden name and your new U.S. passport with your new, married name. Your application will not be processed until you have provided the appropriate documentation. You will need to pay a $25 fee to replace the card.

Confirm Global Entry Account Updates

First, make sure you update your Global Entry account. You will be required to visit a CBP enrollment center to update your information. You will also need to present your old passport. You will be given a new passport number after changing your name. Bring your old passport to the Enrollment Center and update your account information. You will retain your maiden name, and the digital data on your Global Enter card will be updated to match your new passport. Once you have made the necessary changes, you can order a new Global Entry card for $25. If you have a Global Entry card with your new name, you can update it online. This will update your TSA PreCheck status. You will not need to purchase a new card, though. The process takes a few minutes, and it costs only $25. If you’re unsure whether you need to change the name on your card, you should visit a Global Enrollment center. Once you’ve updated your account information, you will receive a new passport with your new name on it.

Update account

If you’ve already applied for the Global Entry program, you can update your account. If you haven’t done so yet, you can update your Global Enrollment account at a local CBP enrollment center. This will give you a new passport number, and you can use the new one to replace your current Global Entrance card. The new card will work with your new passport and TSA PreCheck as long as you keep your old passport number. If you’ve recently changed your name, you can update your Global Enrollment account with your new name. You’ll need to bring your new passport to the Enrollment Center and update your details. You’ll still keep your maiden surname on your Global Entry card. It will match the name on your passport. If you’d like to change your passport name, you must make an appointment.


If you’ve already enrolled in the Global Enrollment Center and are unsure whether or not to update your Global Entry account, you can simply bring your old passport to the Enrollment Center. The Enrollment center will update your information and will have the new name on your Global Access card. You will need a new passport to update your Global Entry account, but you can do this online for free.

Related Articles

Back to top button